Industry: Manufacturing – Safety critical components
Joyson Safety Systems is a global leader in mobility safety providing safety-critical components, systems, and technology to automotive and non-automotive markets. Headquartered in the USA, with a global network of more than 50,000 employees in 25 countries, the company is generating annual sales of about $6 billion.
- Headquarters: USA
- Website: www.joysonsafety.com
- The company was incapacitated to metamorphose and mutate for amplifying business.
- The broad spectrum of decision-makers was not able to ingress sales data which empowers them to envisage, scout for, and then summarize the data.
- The absence of a laid down process disabled the scope for fetching data from various sites and source systems.
- Analysis of gridlock or constriction, and simultaneously up-selling opportunities, was ineffective due to the lack of a well-defined procedure.
- A bonafide and appropriate system existed to generate reports based on sales data.
- Youngsoft provided a solution that helped in laying the foundation of subsistence across systems that generated, created, and published reports of Sales and Forecasts by Regions, Product lines.
- The solution also showed the top 5 and bottom 5 customers by a margin, and the top 5 and bottom 5 customers by sales.
- Utilizing Power BI, Youngsoft built a system that represented an overview of sales and data.
- Processed ERP finance data from CSV files in FTP using SSIS package into a database, and produced ERP Sales Dashboard based on the processed data in a Power BI workspace.
- The Sales Dashboard was created to facilitate a Year To Date (YTD) drill down on the sales forecast.
Power BI and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
The Youngsoft development team applied the Microsoft Power BI technology to provide a simple solution for Joyson Safety Systems. The Power BI technology has several good features, for example, Common data model support, Hybrid deployment support, Cortana integration, and others. These Microsoft Power BI features have supported mobility safety and technology, allowing the company to fulfill all its requirements.
Other than the Power BI technology, used for processing the ERP finance data, the Youngsoft development team utilized the SSIS technology. The SSIS or the SQL Server Integration Services technology is helpful for the completion of the data migration tasks. The SSIS technology is particularly supportive while working with the operational data warehouse. The SSIS-enabled database also supported the company’s cause of data integration from multiple sources.
- Elevated customer experience with superior analysis and transformation of their data granting a better platform to summarize, explore and visualize it.
- Validated appropriate processes to fetch the data from varied sites and sources.
- Supported in reviewing sales and forecast data based on regions, product lines, customer activities, margins, and durations.
The Focus Point
- It helped the organization save time and effort to collate data by providing rapid data with uplifting views.
- It also supported the potential and propensity of exploring, envisioning, and encapsulating data.
About Youngsoft India
Youngsoft India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is an affiliate of Youngsoft Inc. that offers a full-service IT technology and consulting solution. Based in Hyderabad, India and together with Youngsoft Inc., we offer 24/7 support and solutions to clients across the globe.
To learn more about the solutions we offer, and how we can assist you, write to us at email@example.com