Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) is one of the major auto finance companies in the USA. The client provides automobile loans and other related financial products. With a turnover of $1.4 Billion in 2019, the client is equipped in providing funding, receivables management, collection, sales training, and related services to automobile dealers.
- Headquarters: USA
- Website: https://www.creditacceptance.com/
- Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) approached the Yongsoft development team with a request to build a mobile application enabled with features like Push Notifications, Camera Controls, and image-uploading capacity.
- The Hybrid Mobile Application had to be capable of uploading images as well as displaying the images at Liferay Document Library.
- Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) wanted to create a ‘Proof of Concept’ for its clients (automobile dealers) with the purpose of developing a feasible business strategy.
- The prime challenge faced by Team Youngsoft is to build a ‘user-friendly’ mobile app.
- The application should be available in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- CAC’s requisition was that the mobile app must be flexible for including menus in the future when the mobile app evolves gradually.
- Other than the customers, and potential financial product buyers; the company wanted to build the app as senior management friendly also.
- The easy-to-use mobile application must be useful for presentation purposes before the senior management with an effective time management facility.
- The Hybrid Mobile App was developed by using the Liferay DXP 7.0 EE (Enterprise Edition) platform. The benefit of using the Liferay DXP 7.0 platform was it simplified the app’s operating system.
- The team also inserted features like the Cordova plug-in, Ionic framework, and backend technology.
- The developers applied the ‘Hamburger Menu’ technology in the mobile app. The significance of the technology is it is an icon and when the icon was clicked, it displayed several side menus or navigation drawers. Inserting the ‘Hamburger Menu’ made the mobile app an effortless and easy-to-view way of looking at the options of various programs on the mobile device.
Liferay DXP 7.0 EE (Enterprise Edition)
The Youngsoft development team deployed the Liferay DXP 7.0 Enterprise Edition for Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) after making a proper assessment of the company’s business strategy. The enterprise edition worked well for a heavily modified portal like a large localization agency. The Enterprise Edition is supportive to make any kind of ‘later-updates’ which was a positive point for the auto finance firm.
- The Youngsoft development team built up a hybrid mobile application with simple functions and easy-to-use features.
- The app was built within the budget limit stipulated by the automobile financial firm.
- The native hybrid mobile application which was developed on the Liferay DXP 7.0 platform along with a backend, was well managed by the financial service firm without any technical glitches.
The Focus Point
- The advantage of the native hybrid mobile application, built by Youngsoft’s development team, was that it was able to decrease development expenses and convenience in maintenance as well.
About Youngsoft India
Youngsoft India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is an affiliate of Youngsoft Inc. that offers a full-service IT technology and consulting solution. Based in Hyderabad, India and together with Youngsoft Inc., we offer 24/7 support and solutions to clients across the globe.
To learn more about the solutions we offer, and how we can assist you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org